A-One Abalone Pen Cai Giveaway!
8 lucky winners will be selected across both Facebook and Instagram :
2. Share with us what a reunion dinner means to you
3. Tag 2 loved ones who will love to win this giveaway too
Giveaway ends on ends on 3 February 2024, at 2359hrs. Winners will be announced on 5 February 2024, before 6pm.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This contest is open to all persons currently residing in Singapore with a permanent residential address, over 18 years of age, except employees of Waterway Point and Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd., their advertising agencies, retail tenants and immediate families, or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third-party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
The Management of Waterway Point reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry. The prizes may be withheld until and unless the Management of Waterway Point is satisfied with the verification.
1. This contest is the A-One Signature Giveaway and the contest period is from 1 to 3 February. 8 lucky winners across Facebook and Instagram will be announced in the comment section of the contest post by 5 February 2024 (before 6pm).
2. Prize is as follows:
1 A-One Abalone Pen Cai (worth $ 198.90 each) voucher for each winner.
3. To qualify for this contest:
Participants must be over 18 years of age at the start of the contest period, must have a valid Instagram and Facebook account (for verification purposes) and must be a follower of Waterway Point & A-One Signature’s Instagram and Facebook page. The Management of Waterway Point reserves the right to disqualify any entry submitted by a participant with a fictitious or phantom profile.
One (1) eligible entry by a participant consists of liking the contest posts, following Waterway Point and A-One Signature on Facebook and Instagram, tagging 2 loved ones who will love to win this giveaway, and commenting on what a reunion dinner means to them.
A maximum of one (1) entry per person is allowed. Where a submission is edited, only the first edit will be accepted, and the rest of the entries will be voided.
4. The official time is Singapore GMT +8. Any entry posted before the start of the contest period and after the cut-off date and time will not be considered.
5. At the end of the contest period, all eligible entries will be compiled and winners will be drawn. The winner will be announced by 5 February 2024 via a comment.
6. For avoidance of doubt, the eligibility of all entries would be subject to the Management of Waterway Point’s decision. All matters relating to the contest are final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entertained.
7. All winners will be determined by the Management of Waterway Point (whose decision shall be final) after the contest period ends. Only 1 winner per household will be allowed.
8. Participants selected as winner in this contest must contact Waterway Point via Facebook or Instagram DM within 2 days of the announcement of the winners.
9. Prize collection will be notified at a later date. Winners must present the Winners Acknowledgement message on their Facebook or Instagram DM or Winner’s Letter. Collection on behalf is allowed, and the winner's representative must provide details before collection and bring the original authorisation letter upon collection. Prizes cannot be mailed or delivered to winners.
10. Each prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is uncontactable within 2 days upon the announcement of the winner, a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Management of Waterway Point’s discretion.
11. If any prize is unclaimed or declined by the end of the prize collection date, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted. The Management of Waterway Point will not be responsible should any winner fail to redeem the prize within the specified date.
12. The Management of Waterway Point assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which a winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with the prize or in order to attend a prize presentation or prize collection.
13. The Management of Waterway Point reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize become unavailable. The prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable, exchangeable for cash or in kind.
14. In the event of actual or suspected fraud or abuse, such as but not limited to plagiarism, and/or errors affecting the proper operation of this contest, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, the Management of Waterway Point reserves the right to (a) end or suspend the contest, (b) amend these terms & conditions, (c) declare void the notification of winner(s) and reselection of winner(s), or any combination of these resolution methods.
15. Data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this contest. By joining this contest, participants consent to and grant the Management of Waterway Point and Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd the right to use the contest submission (images/videos) for marketing, promotion and/or advertisement purposes, including print, audio-visual and social media, without restriction or limitation and for unlimited number of times.
16. The Management of Waterway Point’s decision on the contest results is deemed as final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
17. The Management of Waterway Point reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the contest subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, each participant shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.