Are you ready for Fast & Furious 9? WIN yourself and a friend movie passes to enjoy the adrenaline rush!
30 winners will walk away with a pair of movie passes to Fast & Furious 9 and 5 most creative caption will also get an additional movie merchandise hamper.
Contest ends 20 May.
Fast & Furious 9 premieres in Shaw Theatres (#B1-12) on 26 May, with super sneaks from 21 - 25 May.
1. The contest is Fast and Furious 9 Contest> and the contest period is from 13 May to 20 May 2020 (11.59pm). 30 winners will be announced as a comment on the contest post by 23 May 2021.
2. Prizes are as follows:
30 winners will each receive a pair of movie passes to Fast & Furious 9, and 5 more creative captions will get an additional movie merchandise hamper from Shaw Theatres.
3. To qualify for this contest:
4. The official time is Singapore GMT+8. Any entry posted before the start of the contest period and after the cut-off date and time will not be considered.
5. At the end of the contest period, all eligible entries will be compiled, and the Management of Waterway Point will select 30 winners. The winners will be announced as a comment on the contest post by 23 May 2021.
6. For avoidance of doubt, the eligibility of all entries would be subject to the Management of Waterway Point’s decision. All matters relating to the contest are final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entertained.
7. All winners will be determined by the Management of Waterway Point (whose decision shall be final) after the contest period ends.
8. All participants selected as winners in this contest must contact Waterway Point via Facebook Private Message (PM) within 3 days of the announcement of the winner. Selected winners must provide the first 2 and last 2 characters of their NRIC eg. Sxxxx789K, Full Name as per NRIC, E-mail Address and Mobile Number for verification purposes to determine their eligibility for the prize.
9. Prize collection will be at the Shaw Theatres (#B1-12), from 10am to 9.30pm. Winners must present the Winners Acknowledgement message on their Facebook PM. Collection on behalf is allowed and the winner’s representative must provide full details before collection and bring the original authorisation letter upon collection. Prizes cannot be mailed or delivered to winners.
10. Each prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted within 3 days upon the announcement of the winners, a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Management of Waterway Point’s discretion.
11. If any prize is unclaimed or declined after one week from the date notification to the winner, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted. The Management of Waterway Point will not be responsible should any winner fail to redeem the prize within the specified date.
12. The Management of Waterway Point assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which a winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with a prize or in order to attend a prize presentation or prize collection.
13. The Management of Waterway Point reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize become(s) unavailable. Cash will not be offered, and the prizes are not transferable.
14. In the event of actual or suspected fraud or abuse, such as but not limited to plagiarism, and/or errors affecting the proper operation of this contest, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, the Management of Waterway Point reserves the right to (a) end or suspend the contest, (b) amend these terms and conditions, (c) declare void the notification of winner(s) and reselection of winner(s), or any combination of these resolution methods.
15. Data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this contest. By joining this contest, participants consent to and grant the Management of Waterway Point the right to use the contest submission (images / videos) for marketing, promotion and / or advertisement purposes, including print, audio-visual and social media, without restriction or limitation and for unlimited number of times.
16. The Management of Waterway Point’s decision on the contest results is deemed as final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
17. The Management of Waterway Point reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the contest subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, each participant shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.