This Lunar New Year, Zhu Zhu is determined to collect all the gold coins from the Prosperity Tree. Come share in the abundance by counting the correct number of gold coins that fall, and you could walk away with a $50 digital gift card from Waterway Point!
To get going, scoot over to @waterway_point on Instagram. In the comments section of the contest post, tell us:
This contest ends on 27 Jan 2019, 11.59pm and 10 lucky winners will be announced on 1 Feb. Best of luck!
Terms & Conditions
This Contest is open to all persons currently residing in Singapore with a permanent residential address, over 18 years of age, except employees of Waterway Point and Frasers Property Management Services Pte Ltd, its advertising agencies, retail tenants of Malls of Frasers Property Singapore, their immediate families or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third-party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
Waterway Point Management reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry. The prizes may be withheld until and unless Waterway Point is satisfied with the verification.
1. The contest is “Count Zhu Zhu's Gold Coins” and the “contest period” is from 18 to 27 January 2019 (23:59pm). Winners will be announced on 1 February 2019.
2. Prizes are as follows:
3. To qualify for the contest:
• Participants must be over 18 years of age at the start of the contest period, must have a valid Instagram account (for verification purposes) and must be a fan of the Waterway Point’s Instagram Page. Participants whose Instagram accounts are not open to public will be disqualified. Waterway Point reserves the right to disqualify any entry submitted by a participant with a fictitious or phantom Instagram profile.
• One (1) entry by a participant consists of the correct answer and a creative caption to the relevant Instagram contest post on the Waterway Point Instagram page. Entries must be submitted in the comments section of contest post.
• A maximum of one (1) entry per person is allowed for the Instagram contest. Where a participant submits two (2) or more entries, the last submission will be accepted and the rest of the entries will be void.
• Participant’s details must be provided after they are selected as a winner (i.e. the first and last two characters of their NRIC eg. S9XXXXX8K, Full Name as per NRIC, E-mail Address, Contact Number and Date of Birth).
4. The official time is Singapore Instagram time. Any entry posted after the cut-off time will not be considered.
5. At the end of the contest, all eligible entries will be compiled, and Waterway Point will select ten (10) winners from Instagram. The winner will be announced on 1 February 2019, via a winners’ announcement post on Instagram.
6. For avoidance of doubt, the eligibility of all entries would be subject to Waterway Point Management’s decision. All matters relating to the Contest is final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entertained.
7. All winners will be determined by Waterway Point Management (whose decision shall be final) at the end of the contest. Winners will be notified on 1 February 2019 via a winners’ announcement on the Waterway Point’s Instagram Page.
8. All participants selected as winners in this Contest must contact Waterway Point via Instagram Direct Message within 3 days of the announcement of the winners. Selected winners must provide the first and last two characters of their NRIC eg. S9XXXXX8K, Full Name as per NRIC, E-mail Address, Contact Number and Date of Birth for verification purposes to determine their eligibility for the prize.
9. Each prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted within 3 days upon the announcement of the winners, a supplementary winner may be drawn at Waterway Point Management’s discretion.
10. If any prize is unclaimed or declined after 3 days from the date of our message notification to the winner, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted. Waterway Point Management will not be responsible should any winner fail to redeem the prize within the specified date.
11. Waterway Point Management assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which a winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize or in order to attend a prize presentation or prize collection.
12. Waterway Point Management reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize becomes unavailable. Cash will not be offered and the prizes are not transferable.
13. In the event of actual or suspected fraud or abuse, such as but not limited to plagiarism, and/or errors affecting the proper operation of this Contest, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, Waterway Point Management reserves the right to (a) end or suspend the Contest, (b) amend these terms & conditions, (c) declare void the notification of winner(s) and reselection of winner(s), or any combination of these resolution methods.
14. Data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Contest. By joining this contest, participants consent to and grant Waterway Point the right to use the contest submission (images / videos) for marketing, promotion and / or advertisement purposes, including print, audio-visual and social media, without restriction or limitation and for unlimited number of times.
15. Waterway Point Management’s decision on the contest results is deemed as final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
16. Waterway Point Management reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the contest subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, each participant shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.