Can you navigate your way through the Mooncake Maze? Get cracking and you could win yourself attractive prizes.
Here’s how it works:
1. Look out for the contest post on our Facebook page.
2. There are three entry points (A,B,C) and three exit points (1,2,3) on the mooncake. Identify the correct pair of entry and exit points that wiill lead you out of the maze.
3. Post your answer in the comments section of the contest post. In your comment, also tell us how you celebrate Mid-Autumn Festival with your loved ones.
20 winners with the correct and most heartwarming answers will each win an YISHION KIDS thermal flask and a $50 Waterway Point Gift Card.
This contest ends on 24 Sept, 11:59pm and winners will be announced on 28 Sept 2018. Good luck!
By participating in this contest, you agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
This Contest is open to all persons currently residing in Singapore with a permanent residential address, over 18 years of age, except employees of Waterway Point and Frasers Property Management Services Pte Ltd, its advertising agencies, retail tenants of Malls of Frasers Property Singapore, their immediate families or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third-party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
Waterway Point Management reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry. The prizes may be withheld until and unless Waterway Point is satisfied with the verification.
1. The contest is “The Mooncake Maze” and the “contest period” is from 14 to 24 September 2018 (23:59pm). Winners will be announced on 28 September 2018.
2. Prizes are as follows:
20 winners will each win the following prizes:
• Thermal Flask sponsored by YISHION
• $50 Waterway Point Gift Card
3. To qualify for the contest:
• Participants must be over 18 years of age at the start of the contest period, must have a valid Facebook account (for verification purposes) and must be a fan of the Waterway Point’s Facebook Page. Participants whose Facebook accounts are not open to public will be disqualified. Waterway Point reserves the right to disqualify any entry submitted by a participant with a fictitious or phantom Facebook profile.
• One (1) entry by a participant consists of the correct answer and a creative caption to the relevant Facebook contest post on the Waterway Point Facebook page. Entries must be submitted in the comments section of contest post.
• A maximum of one (1) entry per person is allowed for the Facebook contest. Where a participant submits two (2) or more entries, the last submission will be accepted and the rest of the entries will be void.
• Participant’s details must be provided after they are selected as a winner (i.e. the first and last two characters of their NRIC eg. S9XXXXX8K, Full Name as per NRIC, E-mail Address, Contact Number and Date of Birth).
4. The official time is Singapore Facebook time. Any entry posted after the cut-off time will not be considered.
5. At the end of the contest, all eligible entries will be compiled, and Waterway Point will select 20 winners from Facebook. The winner will be announced on 28 September 2018, via a winners’ announcement post on Facebook.
6. For avoidance of doubt, the eligibility of all entries would be subject to Waterway Point Management’s decision. All matters relating to the Contest is final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entertained.
7. All winners will be determined by Waterway Point Management (whose decision shall be final) at the end of the contest. Winners will be notified on 28 September 2018 via a winners’ announcement on the Waterway Point’s Facebook Page.
8. All participants selected as winners in this Contest must contact Waterway Point via Facebook Private Message within 3 days of the announcement of the winners. Selected winners must provide the first and last two characters of their NRIC eg. S9XXXXX8K, Full Name as per NRIC, E-mail Address, Contact Number and Date of Birth for verification purposes to determine their eligibility for the prize.
9. Each prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted within 3 days upon the announcement of the winners, a supplementary winner may be drawn at Waterway Point Management’s discretion.
10. If any prize is unclaimed or declined after one month from the date of our email notification to the winner, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted. Waterway Point Management will not be responsible should any winner fail to redeem the prize within the specified date.
11. Waterway Point Management assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which a winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize or in order to attend a prize presentation or prize collection.
12. Waterway Point Management reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize becomes unavailable. Cash will not be offered and the prizes are not transferable.
13. In the event of actual or suspected fraud or abuse, such as but not limited to plagiarism, and/or errors affecting the proper operation of this Contest, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, Waterway Point Management reserves the right to (a) end or suspend the Contest, (b) amend these terms & conditions, (c) declare void the notification of winner(s) and reselection of winner(s), or any combination of these resolution methods.
14. Data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Contest. By joining this contest, participants consent to and grant Waterway Point the right to use the contest submission (images / videos) for marketing, promotion and / or advertisement purposes, including print, audio-visual and social media, without restriction or limitation and for unlimited number of times.
15. Waterway Point Management’s decision on the contest results is deemed as final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
16. Waterway Point Management reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the contest subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, each participant shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.