Have you ever dreamt of being a ninja? Now is your chance in our NEW Food Ninja Instagram Filter! Zap as many food items as you can and stand to win a meal for the whole family (in the form of a $200 Frasers Property Digital Gift Card) at Waterway Point!
One winner will be selected. Contest ends 11 April 2021, 11.59pm. The winner will be announced on 16 April 2021 via a winners’ announcement on the Waterway Point’s Instagram Page.
By participating in this contest, you agree to be bounded by its terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions below only apply to the contest post published on Waterway Point’s Instagram page. This contest is open to all persons currently residing in Singapore with a permanent residential address, over 18 years of age, except employees of Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd, its advertising agencies, retail tenants of Frasers Property Retail Management, their immediate families or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third-party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
Frasers Property Retail Management (“FPRM”) reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry. The prizes may be withheld until and unless FPRM is satisfied with the verification.
1. The contest is “Food Ninja Instagram Filter Contest” and the “contest period” is from 20 March to 11 April 2021 (11.59pm). Winners will be announced on 16 April 2021.
2. To participate in the contest, participants must fulfil the following requirements:
3. Prizes are as follows:
4. To qualify for the contest:
5. The official time is Singapore Instagram time. Any entry posted after the cut-off time will not be considered.
6. At the end of the contest period, all eligible entries will be compiled. Waterway Point will select one (1) winner from Instagram. The winner will be announced on 16 April 2021 via a winners’ announcement on the Waterway Point’s Instagram Page.
7. For avoidance of doubt, the eligibility of all entries would be subject to FPRM’s decision. All matters relating to the Contest are final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entertained.
8. The winner will be determined by Management of FPRM (whose decision shall be final) on 11 April 2021 after the closing of the entry period and notified on 5 April 2021 via an announcement post.
9. The winners of this Contest must contact Waterway Point respectively via Instagram Direct Messenger within 7 days of the announcement of the winner and provide their Full Name as per NRIC, Year of Birth, E-mail Address and Contact Number to be eligible for the prize.
10. Each prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if the winner is unable to be contacted within 7 days upon the announcement of the winners, a supplementary winner may be drawn at FPRM’s discretion.
11. If any prize is unclaimed or declined after one month from the date of our email notification to the winner, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted. FPRM will not be responsible should any winner fail to redeem the prize within the specified date.
12. FPRM assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which the winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize or in order to attend a prize presentation or prize collection.
13. FPRM reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize become unavailable. Cash will not be offered and the prizes are not transferable.
14. In the event of actual or suspected fraud or abuse, such as but not limited to plagiarism, and/or errors affecting the proper operation of this Contest, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, FPRM reserves the right to (a) end or suspend the Contest, (b) amend these terms & conditions, (c) declare void the notification of winner(s) and reselection of winner(s), or any combination of these resolution methods.
15. Data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Contest. By joining this contest, participants consent to and grant FPRM the right to use the contest submission (images / videos) for marketing, promotion and / or advertisement purposes, including print, audio-visual and social media, without restriction or limitation and for unlimited number of times.
16. FPRM’s decision on the contest results is deemed as final and no correspondence shall be entertained.